I promise no clarity or continuity in this post but I thought for those who actually read my blog that I might actually update you on the happenings of my life.
Last weekend was definitely a busy weekend. I attended two ODK initiations, in which I presided over the second one. (Transy and GTown) We had a nice going away party for Fr P who has been assigned as a pastor at another church in the Diocese. The other big thing was attending the last autocross of the season though I did not participate. It was a sad though I did ride with several individuals which was a lot of fun. I had to leave early and ended up sleeping in. I really have no recollection of what I did last Sat. Oh well.
This week has been an insane week at work. Lots of things to be done. I got two new projects which put me into mtgs all day Thurs. Friday I had to finish wrapping up another large project which is why I am up still tonight :-(. Its all working great just a couple small quirks. The speed increase is awesome so I can handle staying up a bit longer to fix the small quirk and then get some sleep. After only 5 hrs of sleep last night, I am beat tonight.
Today has been an awesome day. Thanks to so many people.
A special thanks to Ashlee who came over and helped me reorganize my pantry/utility closet. It looks 100% better. Plus I finally rearranged the closet to get the winter stuff towards the front bottom and the summer stuff pushed towards the back/top. Make finding clothes a bit easier.
The rest of the day was spent at YAACK functions. First of all, we had a YAACK Amazing Race. Then we all went to the Z's for potluck dinner and hung out til late playing several different games. It was all a total blast. I did manage to make it home safely though I am not totally sure how. I think part of it was my mom on the other line talking to me to make sure I made it home safely. She had called 6 times totally trying to get ahold of me all afternoon so I figured it would be good to call her back and let her know that I was still alive.
More info on the YAACK Amazing Race to come.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment