To focus on what I have been learning lately, we will take this discussion as a need of development in eating, cooking attitude. I just concluded eating probably one of the lamest meals I have fixed myself ever: piece of toast with jelly topped with turkey that was fried with melted cheese. I really have no explanation for this past it was quick, easy, and used items currently in the refrig. I swear that I use to actually eat more normal meals and even cook half-way normal meals, but in the past couple of years, my eating habits have seemed to cease normality. I am struggling to obtain this normality again though I so very much want to. I constantly find myself looking in the refrig to find what is quick, non-messy, and easy. Even the thought of cooking a good staple, macaroni 'n cheese with chicken nuggets, seems to complex and timely.
Issues to resolve:
- Why the necessity for quickness? This is a carry over from the past couple of years plus the constant feel of need to study.
- Is the mess really that hard to clean up?
- Dislike of leftovers and continuously eating the same thing all week.
- Pure laziness
- Not thinking of cool things to eat and fix.
- Need to go to the grocery. (Currently, no milk or bread)
- Regain the desire to cook on a more consistent basis.
Thanks for listening at my failure to adequately nourish my body.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Watch the food network...that does it for me.
Jelly and turkey together??? You're crazier than I thought! Start browsing through cookbooks just to get yourself in the mood for more decent food, then go shopping (but not when you're hungry). Or watch the Food Network as the first poster suggested.
An open-faced turkey-and-jelly sandwich with cheese???
Don't make me come up there....
Post a Comment