Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why I Haven't Started Reading Harry Potter Book 7

This weekend, I was hanging with my friends and way too tired to start Harry. The plan was to read Monday afternoon upon returning to Louisville, but several things have happened since then. First was a new urgency to decide if I wanted to take my father up on a deal of wheels and tires. I am in the need of new tires and if they were going to come from my father, I needed to make the trip to Paducah this week to get them. This urgency has since subsided because the wheels he has wont fit my car and I can probably get tires for just as good of a deal here in Lexington. I have now decided that making a decision on tires in the next 12 hrs is not going to happen so I am done with this for another month.

The potential of going home Wed afternoon also made everything else I needed to get done a higher priority than Harry. Now that I am not going to be going home anytime soon, I can finally get to reading Harry.

So if you do not hear from me tomorrow, it is most likely because I have found myself a nice shady spot at a Louisville park to read Harry.

No comments: