Wow...the weight keeps coming off to my great surprise. I am a bit concerned about the upcoming weekend and following week because I will be on call for the first time since this journey started. On-call means being up late and really not wanting to get up in the morning. But I will report back next week with an update, good or bad.
Current weight loss 12 lbs.
After Week 3 - 195 (-4 lbs)
After Week 2 - 199 (-2 lbs)
After Week 1 - 201 (-6 lbs)
The Start - 207
Thanks to all those who overtime have helped motivate me! Soon I will start actually running and maybe compete in a 5K with you. Give me a target date.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Good for you!! I can't run, but I am hoping to walk a 5K at some point. Me and another person down here have talked about doing that together as we both work to get in better shape. I can let you know details once we decide on something. That is, if you want to come all the way to Lex for a 5K. :)
Thanks! I'm excited but a little hesitant about the final outcome and the future keeping it off.
Let me know. I always need a good reason to come to Lexington: 5K, basketball game, autocross, rally, and lots of fun with friends.
Post a Comment