With five more weeks to go, it is exciting that my large pants are starting to fall off of me and the next size is starting to fit a little less snug. I have met my initial goal of 7 lbs and hope to maintain a nice consistent weight loss for the remaining 5 weeks. I look forward to the day that I can truly fit back into my latest wardrobe and maybe eventually fitting into some clothes from the wardrobe prior to that one.
Current weight loss 15 lbs.
After Week 5 - 192 (-3 lbs)
After Week 4 - 195 (0 lbs)
After Week 3 - 195 (-4 lbs)
After Week 2 - 199 (-2 lbs)
After Week 1 - 201 (-6 lbs)
The Start - 207
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome progress!! Good job and keep up the good work!
Good job! keep it up! I admire your vulnerability in sharing this. Not to many ladies would share their actual weight with the public. Maybe if more of us did, we'd all realize that our weight is not all that matters- some people we see as super skinny and much skinnier than ourselves, may weigh more than we think, we just judge ourselves by a higher standard than necessary most of the time. Anyway, keep it up!
Post a Comment