Monday, March 16, 2009

Dump Your Plump - 8 Full Weeks In

Well, I did not gain weight this past week nor did I lose. I will take this considering my eating habits over the past week. I hope to engage in healthier eating for the last two weeks and see how much I can lose after 10 weeks.

Current weight loss 17 lbs.

After Week 8 - 190 (0 lbs)
After Week 7 - 190 (-1 lb)
After Week 6 - 191 (-1 lb)
After Week 5 - 192 (-3 lbs)
After Week 4 - 195 (0 lbs)
After Week 3 - 195 (-4 lbs)
After Week 2 - 199 (-2 lbs)
After Week 1 - 201 (-6 lbs)
The Start - 207

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good job so far! Gonna have to work extra hard the week of the ribs trip :-)

BeNotAfraid said...

You are not kidding. That will be one rough week because I will be in Washington, DC all week and then off to enjoy ribs with everyone on Friday.

Thank goodness Dump Your Plump will be completed by then. But my Health Assessment class program will just be getting into full swing.