Week 27 -- 196.4 pounds
Week 26 -- 197.4 pounds
Week 25 -- 198.6 pounds
......
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 Weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)
As the weeks keep building up and the weight doesn't seem to have come out in great quantity, I decided to break things down a bit so that I could see the positive progress towards losing 60 lbs. The first 10 weeks was a slow progress, but it looks like things picked up a bit the next 10 weeks. This third ten weeks has already almost matched the last 10 weeks (5.4 lbs after 6 weeks) and surpassed the first 10 weeks.
Looking at the goals set in Week 1, I have accomplished running a 5K and this week hit the 15 pound mark. I guess that means it is time to set the next 15 pound goal loss by week 47 (mid-March). This should get me back close to the weight I was when I moved back to Kentucky in July 2010. Amazing how fast one can gain weight 30 pounds in about a year, but maybe I will be able to shed that 30 pounds plus in a year time frame as well.
How did last weeks workouts go?
Tuesday
Gym -- 2.5 miles on the bike and arm weights
Run/Walk -- 3.81 miles in 55:57 mins
Wednesday
Attempt at a hill workout, 2.35 miles 33:19 mins
Thursday
Gym -- 3.5 miles on the bike and leg weights
Run/Walk -- 3.52 miles in 47.18 mins
Friday -- Walk 1.53 mile walk 26:51 mins
Saturday -- 4 mile leisure hike at Jefferson Memorial Forest
Sunday -- 2.3 mile plus walk around the autocross course and the event on Sunday
How goes your fitness and health?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great job!!
Congrats, Robin! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment