Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 30

Week 30 -- 193.4 pounds
Week 29 -- 194.8 pounds
Week 28 -- 198.0 pounds
Week 27 -- 196.4 pounds
......
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 Weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1  -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)

One more week until I hit another 10 weeks complete towards my weight goal and a great past 10 weeks.

Today was one for the record books because I finally went to the doctor here in Louisville and lost weight instead of increasing in weight. First visit was 192.5, last visit was 211, this visit was back down to 194. Now will patiently await my lab results to see how other things are doing. I just hope they got good enough samples as the nurse pricked me not once but twice in the right arm and then a third time in the left arm before she was able to get enough blood for all the tests. The right arm is definitely going to bruise. She told me no heavy lifting for the rest of the day.

Tuesday
3.5 miles on the treadmill jogging and trying out the new running shoes. I really dislike running on treadmills.

Friday
1.5 mile walk with co-worker
3.5 mile walk/jog completing 3.3 miles in 39 minutes which was very exciting

Saturday
2.7 mile walk with my friend and her twin boys. She pushed the stroller most of the time but I finished the walk up pushing them. Plus we walked the boys around the culdesac a couple times in their toy cars.

Monday
A nice walk to Assembly Hall up the stairs to our seats and back to the car. I really need to map that journey sometime to see how long it is. Go Hoosiers!!!!

***Signed up for my next race: 8K Reindeer Romp in Brown County, IN on December 1, 2012 (10 days before my 35th Birthday)

No comments: