Week 32 -- 190.4 (Amazing)
--------------
Week 31 -- 190.4 (11.4 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 21 lbs after 30 weeks)
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)
Last week was rough. After a good run on Monday, Tuesday my right heel was killing me. I went out for a run but the strain on the heel was too much. Therefore, I walked around the circle and back home that was even painful. It bothered me a lot while driving home and back for Thanksgiving as well. Therefore, I pretty much stayed off of it all week and did minimal exercise besides some walking around Black Friday getting some necessities mostly.
This week has not been much better but more to report on that next week. Hopefully, I will have some good news next week as well from the weekend.
I will try not to post so late next week though it is going to be about as crazy as this week was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment