Special edition of Saturday Smiles for Thanksgiving Week.....
Thanks to our Lord, who kept reminding me this week that He is in control and that I am not alone.
Thanks to my friends, who reached out and touched my life this week, not realizing how much I needed their thoughtfulness.
Thanks to my co-workers, who provided support and continued encouragement for me to push forward.
Thanks to my family, who I have had the opportunity to spend time with this week.
Thanks to my new church friends, who bring a smile to my face so very often.
Thanks to the church youth, who provide hope and inspiration for the future and allow me to hang out and join them in their life's journey.
Thanks to JL, EB, and EJ for listening to me, supporting me, and encouraging me earlier this week as I struggled.
Thanks to AT for helping me get out, be active, and continue to go to the gym.
Thanks to the B's for all their support, care, and friendliness letting me spend time with their family and watch the boys grow.
Thanks to kasclar for the inspiration and encouragement to reflect weekly on what has made me smile and how God has touched my life over the week.
Thanks to all of you who take time out of your week to read, reflect, and occasionally comment on my blog.
Thanks to all who lift me up in prayers. May you all be blessed and know that I too lift you up.
Thanks to God for providing light and darkness, for the animals and the vegetation, for the crisp cool air and the sounds of nature, and for all the people who my path has crossed and whom I have never met but have made a difference in my life through others.
Remember nothing the Lord puts in front of us will be more than we can handle. He has a purpose and mission for our lives. Sometimes we just have stop, step back, and let Him work through us and not try too hard to move His purpose forward to quickly.
Feel free to share you Saturday Smiles and to check out Journal of a Nobody's blog posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment