Shock, confusion, wander....
Just a few of the states of everyones minds upon getting home from work today and checking out their RSS feed for my blog, which contains 5 new posts, including this one thus far today.
No I am not at work today. I have way too much to do at work to have enough time to blog all afternoon long. I really have too much to do around my apt to be blogging ever since I got up today but oh well.
The day off actuall goes back to the long weekend in April, when I worked insane hrs. I was given a free day off to take, but with so many things going on, I never actually took the day off. So for many reasons, one being the fact that I am headed to the drive-in this evening and have to be in Lex with drinks and snacks by 6:45, it made sense to take today off to make that an easier effort. Plus after getting home late Wed night, I realized how much I was in need of a nice break and some quiet and relaxation.
So here I am chilling, relaxing, not stressing about the state of my apt or my car, and actually updating everyone on the latest happenings and stories of my life. This is actually very therapeutic and relaxing, even though I am at the computer typing. Its still not work. Granted I will have to log in after the drive-in and do some actual work but oh well.
I got to sleep in today til a bit after 11, which will be great for the late evening at the Drive-In. Unfortunately its mid-May and this is the first trip to the Drive-In this year. YAACK is off to watch Kicking N Screaming and either Interpreter or Sahara, depending on what everyone decides tonight. I have a feeling it will be Sahara because noone wants to drive to Paris because they think its too far out of the way. You would think that I would actually be the biggest opponent of driving to the farthest Drive-in from Lex since when we get back to church, I have to drive the farthest to get back home. But I really think I would prefer seeing Interpreter though it would be nice to check out the Winchester Drive-In as well.
Guess I better finish paying the bills and see about getting cleaned up and running out to Walmart for some snacks and other necessities. For some reason, I never get out to the store anymore. Not sure the reasoning, probably because its not as much on the way as it use to be. I hit my apt before I hit Walmart.
Enjoy the other posts, sorry for the large quantity at once.
Friday, May 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment