Out of the archives and the deep deep abyss comes a link to the past. You will see that I have added several new links to the side of my blog, included in these is a link under blogs that says "The Original Website (1998)".
Chris and Lindsey you probably remember the summer, we all worked on creating our first websites. Lindsey and I next door in the Sigma house for the summer. Chris not sure where you were probably up in N KY. It was a lot of fun and we actually setup a chat option off the site (Dont attempt it now. I am sure its broken.) Though at the time it was top of the line of sorts.
I am hoping that this might help convince me to do a little more with my site. At least maybe I can post some new pics on the old site and link them back to this site. We will see what happens. Please dont expect alot anytime soon.
I put the link under blogs because I wasnt sure where else to throw it at this point. Enjoy a little history and some old html coding. Who knows what might come along behind it.
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment