Monday, August 06, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 16

Week 16 -- 206.4 pounds
Week 15 -- 207.6 pounds
Week 14 -- 206.2 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds

As the weather begins to cool and travel slows (maybe), I am trying to be a bit more active.

Monday & Tuesday, a co-worked and I took a 1/2 hour walk in the neighborhood. Then end of month closing happened and we got derailed for the rest of the week. Hopefully, we will pick it back up tomorrow. I definitely am going to need it after enjoying some more delicious homemade banana ice cream.

I burned several calories on Friday & Saturday as I cleaned and cooked.

Working on the motivation not to only lose weight by mid-September so I can fit in a nice formal dress, but also working up the courage to finally pursue my dream of running a mini-Marathon come April. I have until October 31st to make that decision so both my friend and I can register to run at a less cost than come November 1st.

No comments: