Week 17 -- 205.0 pounds
Week 16 -- 206.4 pounds
Week 15 -- 207.6 pounds
Week 14 -- 206.2 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds
Though a slow moving loss of weight, the pounds are coming off one by one. Soon hopefully, I can rejoice at being back under 200 pounds. To accomplish that, I will definitely need to get moving and not sitting all the time.
This past week was fairly successful with 4 1.5+ mile walks.
Tuesday and Wednesday, my coworker and I went for morning walks.
Saturday, I enjoyed a lovely walk with my friend and her adorable 1-year+ twin boys. She pushed the stroller.
Sunday was another day of auto racing and walking the course plus a lot of standing working the waiver gate.
Sunday's autocross ended with a victory in my class though barely. I have some new competition after some old competition left this week. I also have a new toy, a GoPro camera, to video tape my runs. Now I just need to learn how to read the video and improve my skills.
Hopefully, this cooler weather is here to stay, and I can get caught up and motivated to start walking/jogging again in the evenings.
Thanks for all the support and encouragement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're welcome to push the stroller the next time. :)
And I'm not counting on the cooler weather staying just yet. It's still August. But I'm going to enjoy it while it is here. We went for a walk this evening and I'm hoping to go for a walk tomorrow and maybe on Sunday go over to the Woodland Art Fair and walk the park there. We'll see if I can convince Chris to join me for that.
Keep up the good work, you're making progress!
Post a Comment