Monday, August 27, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 19

Week 19 -- 204.0 pounds
Week 18 -- 203.4 pounds
Week 17 -- 205.0 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds

Not 1, Not 2, but 3 nights of about a mile jog plus a mile of walking accompanied with two days of 1/2 hour walks with my co-worker, Saturday apartment cleaning, and Sunday's autocross adventures, I believe it was a fairly productive week on the exercise front especially since the end of the week got a bit too warm again.

Though not scientific or based on tested facts, I do believe that the vitamin regimen is helping from just visible signs with this menstruation though a medicine induced menstruation period since it had been almost 4 months since the last one. Hopefully, this will be the last little kick start my body needs to become regular again.

In addition, I am trying to remember to start taking my waking temperatures and charting my cycles again. I have noticed my temperatures are starting higher than they were a couple years ago. I might be able to actually use the chart temps instead of changing them to lower temps. I will let you know how this goes.

Vitamin Update Plus
I decided to change things up a little bit and add some more dosages of things based on the suggestions. I tried to condense/minimize the number of pills but do not believe it was successful. I looked at B-Complex vitamins for example but their was not one that seemed to provide all that was needed. Here is the new regimen starting today:

Morning
Complete Prenatal (w/lots of vitamins & minerals)
B-1 500 mg
B-6 200 mg
B-12 500 mcg
Vitamin C 500 mg
Vitamin E 200 IU
Fish Oil: Omega-3 600 mg; EPA 324 mg; DHA 216 MG
   or Flax Oil: Omega-3 7700 mg; Omega-6 2240 mg; Omega-9 2520 mg
Metformin 500 mg
Spironolactone 100 mg

Evening
Complete Prenatal (w/lots of vitamins & minerals)
B-6 200 mg
B-12 1000 mg
Vitamin C 1000 IU
Vitamin D3 2000 IU
Magnesium Citrate 400 mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 20mg

Before Bed
Melatonin 6 mg

During the Day
Attempt to drink at least one if not 2 glasses of hot green tea.

No comments: