Thursday, September 06, 2012

Healthier Living: Take 20

Week 20 -- 202.8 pounds (Wed)
Week 19 -- 204.0 pounds
Week 18 -- 203.4 pounds
Week 17 -- 205.0 pounds
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds

I apologize for the delay in this weeks health update but hopefully, it will be well worth the wait. I did not get my usual Monday morning weigh-in as I was out of town until late Tuesday night. I am somewhat amazed with Wednesday's weigh-in after the long weekend but happy.

Let's start with the activity for last week.
Tuesday & Wednesday -- 1.5 mile walk w/co-workers
Tuesday -- 1.82 mile run/walk in 28:19 mins
Wednesday -- 3.12 mile run/walk in 46:34 mins
Thursday -- 3.23 mile run/walk in 50:14 mins (didn't turn the watch off for as much of the stops to stretch)
Sunday -- 2.5 plus miles of walking around the National Shrine of Our Lady of Snows
Monday -- 3 plus miles of walking around downtown St. Louis and Busch Stadium

Just over 3 weeks left until the big test and first 5k in a very, very long time. It definitely is motivation to keep on trying and pushing. I really hope that the cooler weather coming in tomorrow is here to stay. This hot and humid weather has been a bear for sure.

Otherwise, some other interesting things have been happening in the last couple of days with my body, which is good and bad depending on how you look at it. It is definitely potentially a turning point back to being more regular, but we will really have to wait and see.

Thanks again for coming along on this journey towards healthier living! Next week may not be as exciting, but some other posts to come definitely should be.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow! Doing great!! My recent weightloss can be attributed to a diet I do not recommend: sickness. It's been a rough week and a half.

BeNotAfraid said...

Yes, I have read and am sorry to hear you have been so ill. It definitely is not the way to lose weight though it does sometimes work.

Hopefully, it is all out of your system so you can enjoy your upcoming vacation.