Week 23 -- 201.6 pounds
Week 22 -- 200.4 pounds
Week 21 -- 201.8 pounds
Week 20 -- 202.8 pounds (Wed)
......
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds
Saturday is the big test!!!
5k Hoosiers Outrun Cancer in Bloomington, IN
Goal to complete under 40 minutes. I believe it is very doable as long as I don't injury myself in the next few days.
Last Week's Workouts
Monday -- 3.39 mile Jog/Walk in 47 mins 24 secs
Tuesday -- .8 mile walk as the drizzle began to fall + 3.4 mile Jog/Walk in about 50 mins
Friday -- 1.5 mile brisk walk with co-workers
Saturday -- 2.14 miles of walking and 50 to 100 meter sprints
Saturday made for an interesting night for a run and nostalgia. I was home at my parents and really needed to run. We live on a dead end street attached to a very busy and somewhat narrow street, not safe for running. Therefore, I decided to see what I could do with the not quite 1/2 mile circle of a street. Since straight running was no working, I decided to try to do a little bit of a sprint workout instead. I jog/walked the first .8 of a mile then the rest did combination of 50 to 150 meter sprints and walking. When I was in high school, I did that a lot training for both cross-country and track and field. I would do a full 400 meter sprint and then walk back and the other 400 meters and do it again.
Today, I did that same run from last Monday in 44 mins so I definitely believe an under 40 5k on Saturday is possible. Stay tuned for next weeks report.
Thanks again for all your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment