Sunday, June 27, 2004

Debating on What to Write Next

I have this splitting headache at the moment. I think it is due to too much fun today and a lot of laughter. Both are very good things and I would not take it back. The other thing is that I dont want to take any medication because I have to get a drug test either tomorrow or Tuesday for my new job. So with the headache and the tiredness, I am not thinking all too clearly.

I can sleep as long as I want tomorrow as long as my phone doesnt ring in the morning from work. They dont understand what a day off is though they need to start figuring out how to live without me because as of Friday, they will not have me to call anymore to solve problems :-) Unfortunately they have my home number though.

As of Tuesday, July 6, 2004, I will start a new job as Database Administrator in a new town with a new company. It is all very exciting with great benefits and pay. We will see how the rest of the job turns out. Thus far it sounds really good minus the whole pager thing. Granted with my job, it kind of comes with the territory. It doesnt sound like it is used a whole lot so that is good.

Now that I have found a new job, the next task facing me is finding a new place to live. I am really not too worried about that at the moment. A lot of friends have offered for me to stay with them while I look for a new place. I hope they are really sincere about that because I just might take them up on those offers at least a few nights a week. The daily 2 hr commute will probably get a bit old after awhile. Then again, everyone keeps asking me where I am going to live and telling me that I wont last commuting for that long. So it makes me think maybe I should be a bit more serious about this whole moving thing. Thanks to those friends who think I should wait a bit and see how things go and see where I might want to move to before putting myself somewhere that I am not so happy.

Well this is long enough for now. Hope you enjoyed.

No comments: