Friday, June 25, 2004

The Lost Posts

How far down do you look at old posts for new comments? As I stated on Chris's site, it doesnt seem like people look too far back. So I did a bit of test that happened by accident prior to thinking about it.

Without good, concrete evidence, I cannot state exact facts on the avg number of posts down people look at again for something new. But I can say that in one instance the number is about 8. Now I could be totally wrong, because maybe nobody wanted to post on my comment. But I do believe there are a couple people out there who might would defend themselves and make a statement, if they saw the comments.

So I will give it a couple more days and see if anything occurs. If not, I will just pick on them again here :-)

No comments: