Monday, June 28, 2004

Hello Fellow Human!

Welcome back friends to the past. What to do on a day off? For me, I usually end up venturing over to my alma mater for a little while to say hi to some professors and enjoy a peaceful walk on campus. So today like no other that is what I ventured out to do.

Yes usually during the summer months, you will not find professors on campus but this week and last week are special weeks at Georgetown College. The PAEMS'ers are on campus. PAEMS is Pre-Academic Experience in Math and Science. For all of those out there that have younger brothers, sisters, and/or cousins who are interested in Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Computers, I would recommend checking into this wonderful 2 week program for high school students. I am a bit partial to PAEMS and for many many reasons. Yes I was a PAEMS'er which should be no surprise to many, and I am also a graduate of Georgetown College, who in my time at Georgetown and afterwards assisted on occasion with the PAEMS program.

In my next post, you can read more about my dear fellow human.

No comments: