Saturday, June 12, 2004

Internet Dial Up and Catching a Phone Call

Okay, have you ever wanted to be on the internet but cant because you are waiting on a phone call. Well I have, though not enough to spend the money to get dsl or cable. I have one of those v.92 modems, but the problem with that is your connection has to be over 30 kbps and mine is hanging out at 28.8 kbps.

I want to know if anyone knows anything about Catch-A-Call . I saw it the other day at Target and its on sale for $29.99. Is it really worth the investment? And dont tell me that I should just invest in Cable or DSL because thats not going to happen.

I did just read on the site though that caller-id does not work unless its one of those individual caller id units external to the phone. Thats not good. I wonder if it works if you put a caller id phone in the caller id slot. Does it think that it is a caller id unit? Hmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: