Monday, June 21, 2004

Is Everyone a Computer Person?

After reading several blogs of my dear friends, I am really starting to wonder about the people who actually have blogs, especially those commenting on the blogs which I read. It seems like we are all computer people, which is really just freaky. Does everyone have a computer degree and/or work in computers now? Or is it just a hobby? If you dont, you can still respond so that we know that everyone is not a computer person. Granted you better be careful trying to pretend that you are not a computer person. I will bring out my logic again and convince you otherwise :-)

By the way, yes I am a computer person, if you for some reason had not figure that out yet. Granted I dont do much hard core programming. Currently, I work as a Database Administrator/Developer/Analyst as well as a web developer. In two weeks, I will be starting a new job as a fulltime Database Administrator (primarily over SQL Server). :-)

No comments: