1) Do you ever have trouble getting the right quantity of specific condiments when going through the drive thru of your favorite restaurant?
Apparently some individuals get way too much Arby's sauce and never enough ketchup at Arby's.
Though I believe this to be totally false for a couple of reasons. First of all, if you go to Arby's then you have no need in getting ketchup whatsoever. Second of all, you never get enough Arby's sauce for a sandwich more less a sandwich and fries. (Yes Nick the next time we should hit Arby's at the same time therefore we can share the extra ketchup and Arby's sauce between one another.) I also quite believe that you need to try some Arby's sauce on your french fries and see what happens from there.
2) Have you ever had to pay for condiments at a restaurant?
I spent two months in Australia and you have to pay for the majority of your condiments especially ketchup. Fish and Chips cannot be smothered in Ketchup because one extremely small bottle of Heinz Ketchup costs you 1 Australian Dollar. Because of this grande cost for condiments, I learned to eat my fish with vinegar instead of ketchup.
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment