Balance: A balanced life is key in a successful life. How do you find balance btwn church, work, personal life, and alone time? It is not easy and sometimes your life gets very full of a little bit of all of them. Hopefully, the first three do not take over the latter. It is very easily done.
Organized: Organization helps lead to a balanced life. Those, who know me, probably see me as a very organized person. But I look at my apartment today, and wonder where the heck the organization has gone to. I feel like everything is piling up around me. I do know where to find most things that I am looking for but some have been hidden in the small holes of the apt. I see part of my lack of having time to blog and do a few other things related to my lack of organization.
Time Management: Life without time management is living life by the seat of your pants. Today I find myself in a similar situation that I was in the end of my sophomore year and most of my junior year. Lots of free time to hang out with friends and have fun. But still responsibilities to accomplish that homework (Todays homework is not schoolwork but being a leader with responsibilites in extra curricular organizations.) The homework still gets done but not to its fullest potential. I am one who thrives on having a lot of responsibilities and time commitment. When I have too much free time, the management of time goes out the window and is lost.
Sunday, August 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment