Sunday, August 15, 2004

Wow Accomplishment!

It is very amazing what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it and stay on task. Saturday morning, I was writing to you about my total unproductivity. When I woke this morning, I still was not sure about my productivity, but I have quite amazed myself. It is now almost 9:30 on Sunday night.

Yesterday, I made a few modifications to this site. Added some additional links. The ODK Province X link is actually a new blog which I created in those 3 hrs yesterday before heading to Lex. Though I just realized that my comments section on that site are missing again, I guess I will have to go hunt down the culprit after making this post.

The Legends game was a lot of fun, even with only one other person joining me. Unfortunately the Legends lost, but there was quite a spectacular fireworks show afterwards, which made up for the bad game.

Today, I slept in after staying up til 1 last night. So that made it for a late start to any productivity. But I have accomplished, my goal of getting all the ODK documents ready to go for hand over to the new leaders at Georgetown and am ready to send out the first emails of the new year to the ODK Circles in Province X. Two big things can be checked off my list. Yeepeee!

So maybe after all of this you will actually hear from me more often now. At least I wont feel as guilty, typing posts and comments as I have been in the last few weeks. Granted I have created a new task for myself in keeping up with the ODK Province X blog :-).

Well I better see about packing a lunch and getting ready for a new week of work. Never thought I would be saying something like that.

Have a good week!

PS For those of you who have been gone all weekend, I have 5 new posts including this one :-) So keep on reading down the page.

No comments: