Now that noone reads my blog. I thought I might put another post out here. Truthfully, I should not be working on this but working on some other things that need to be done, but I wanted to attempt to get some of my faithful readers back before they had no clue who I was anymore.
It has been a very crazy couple of weeks. I will say that driving 2+ hrs a day in a car does take a lot of time out of your day. Granted if I sit down and really think about it, which is not hard for me to find time to sit in think, being in the car so much already. Most of the days that I spend in Lex, I would have never gone home anyway so whats the real difference besides the actual driving.
Last weekend, I probably could have tried to blog but I was so tired that I slept the majority of the weekend. Including 14.5 hrs Friday night through Sat afternoon. Accomplishing none of the things besides grocery shopping that I had on my list.
Today I thought would be a productive day, but I am not totally sure about that. It is already 12:30 and I have barely been up for an hr thus far. I am sitting here debating what I should accomplish in the next 3.5 hrs before I head to Lex, for a Lexington Legends game with some friends.
Though I have not posted in the last couple weeks, I have found some interesting articles on MSN that I wanted to post so those will be following or preceding this here shortly.
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment