Sunday, August 29, 2004

Time Flies and Where are we Going

Time flies by faster and faster everyday and every minute it seems like to me. 5 short years ago, I was beginning my final year of college, with a lot of unknowns and questions about the future. How have things changed today? I am really not sure that they have changed much.

Where is my future headed? - Still Unknown

What will I do upon graduation? - Okay, I do have a job and it is actually in my field of study, but is this where I am suppose to be? (Still somewhat unknown)
Who/where is that gentleman that God wants me to spend the rest of my life with? - Still as Unknown as it was 5 years ago. But God has given me a lot of patience in this area and constantly reminds me that I must prepare myself in Gods love. When we are both prepared in His Love, then the time will be right. (Relates to the books "Boy Meets Girl" and "When God writes your love story")

What is my purpose in life? - To live God's Word and share it with others (But how?)

The list could go on and on and on. These are all questions that we all face day in and day out. Some find the answers faster than others. We have to look to Him for those answers and ask for His guidance in our lives.

No comments: