Saturday, August 21, 2004

What to write

Okay this is the second or third time that I have attempted to write a new post. I am just not sure what I want to write about so this may be a bit random.

I have spent the last two nights at home with the fam watching a lot of olympics. Another reason why I am not succeeding at writing a new post. Every time I start to write something, the Olympics are back on and my eyes are glued to the TV. This is definitely not a hard task considering the tv is sitting up above the computer monitor.

Its hard to believe that once the Olympics are over, the start of the new tv seasons starts. This has been one of the fastest summers that I can ever remember. I guess thats what happens when you are busy and having a lot of fun. So I shall not complain. I will save more on this for the next post.

This has been a good relaxing weekend. Not had to worry about making sure a lot of thngs are getting down. Thoguh that will be a different story as I prepare to leave tomorrow and head back to the apt and the list of things that need to be done before starting the next week starts come to mind.

Well its now over 40 mins since I first started this post. The olympic mens 4*100 medley relay is complete and the US win again in World Record time. Though it is only about 11 here. It is way past my bedtime back home so I will signoff for now.

No comments: