Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Car Wash!

I go out this morning to pay my car registration and licensing. Afterwards, I decided that it would be nice to wash the car prior to putting the new license plate on.

Arrived at the usual car wash in front of Wal-mart. Nothing abnormal there, until I put in the money and push "Pre-Wash Soak". The water is dribbling out of the spout, so I try the "High Pressure Rinse". Still just a dribble. Well by now I have already put $2 in the machine and am not interested in wasting it. I figure that all the guns cant be that bad, so lets see if the foaming brush works and wash the car and then move. After soaping the car down, I drive to another slot and put $1.5 in. Again no water is coming out, but the one next to me the guy was having luck. So I rinsed my car the best I could with the dribble and when he left switched spots.

YEEPEE....Initial success. Get the car rinsed off but it still has a few dirty spots. So I get the foaming brush out and brush down a few spots. Turn on the "High Pressure Rinse". Maybe 10 secs of high pressure and it dies again. By this point, I am rather frustrated so once the time was over. I drove down the street to another car wash and successfully rinsed the rest of the car off.

Hopefully nobody noticed me driving down the street with soap on my car :-(

Now Big Blue is cleaned and decked out with a new license plate, supporting my alma mater "GEORGETOWN COLLEGE". It looks sweet, now I just need to decide what I want to put on the front end.

No comments: