Wednesday, December 29, 2004

UK Basketball

I have now been spoiled for the entire basketball season and I am going to be lost for the next month and half. My dad came across some UK tickets on Ebay around Thanksgiving time. It was a set of 2 tickets for the next 4 home games. Though they were not big name teams, its always worth going to watch a UK game in Rupp. That is for the right price. I am not one to pay over the top for tickets unless they are really worth it. I then still have my limit.

Thanks to those who accompanied me to the games. I had a blast and hope you did as well. If you find me outside Rupp, next Wednesday, please show me the way home. (Okay you wont next Wed but the following Sunday) Please show me the way home because those tickets will be way out of my price range.

GO CATS!

No comments: