What a Weekend........Awesome, Great, Okay, and Bad
Friday Night:
I made dark chocolate chip cookies for the first time. To my knowledge it is the first time in which I have made cookies from scratch by myself. I am sure I have helped my mother in the past but that doesn't count. They turned out great and I hopefully making a lot more cookies before the night is over.
My friends and I have started a Christmas jigsaw puzzle as well. I am trying to avoid the living room because I don't want to get trapped working on it.
Saturday:
GO CATS!
As you all know from the blogs, it was my birthday on Saturday. Yikes another year older. It was for the most part a wonderful birthday.
Saturday evening, I had a birthday celebration. 9 friends came out for dinner at Johnny Carino's and then bowling afterwards. I had a great time. Thanks to all who made my birthday wonderful.
Though the birthday did not come without the bad, as I was headed to Carinos early to get our reservation in, I was sitting at a red light when thump went my car. The only thing I could think was "No this just didn't happen and not on this particular day of my life." Unfortunately, it had happened, though fortunately, it was not a hard hit and the damage looks to be minor and it wasn't my fault. We will see the pain that I have to go through to get it fixed though. My poor car might as well have a full paint job at the rate its going because soon it wont have any original paint on it :-(
The rest of the evening was fabulous and we hadn't been seated by the time that I gotten there, though the entire party was there awaiting dressed in their favorite country attire. Some did a lot better dressing than others, though everyone did put some thought into the evening which is all that matters.
Sunday:
With the two fun evenings and little sleep, I did a lot of sleeping with work and church squeezed in the middle. Work is another story. Apparently, my password expired at work and my account was locked solid. Not good when you have a deploy to complete nor when the pager goes off at 12:30 am and you have to wake someone else up. Though we got it all done and I finally got my account unlocked so hopefully noone will have to be awaken tonight.
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment