Thursday, July 15, 2004

Go St. Louis Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cardinals defeated the Cincinnati Reds tonight 7-2 at Cincinnati.

So I found out this morning that the Cards where in town and for those who read Chris's page, you know that is my favorite team. So I was really excited and really wanted to go to a game this weekend. Unfortunately, the only free night I sort of had was tomorrow night. My next problem was thinking of friends that were not already busy to my knowledge, who had money, and liked baseball. My list was extremely small okay, I could only think of two people. The first person was unable to go because he has to go to a wedding which is understandable. The second person, Chris, was not answering though he did call me back on his cell phone. He too already has plans for tomorrow night but his are not so excusable, except for the fact that a friend invited him and there are only 2 tickets. But he is going to the game tomorrow night and on top of that he was at the game tonight. I am rather jeolous. Oh well maybe next time, except the other times St Louis is in town its during the week. I might just have to suck it up and go.

R and L will be happy because I can help them move if they are really moving. Though I would rather sleep :-) Mentioning of sleep I should go to bed now.

No comments: