I am actually rathered shocked that noone has beat me to the punch on this one, but I thought it went along well with Chris question about what Messenger program do you prefer. Granted you all might be waiting on the actual ability to test it out. I actually had free time to do some reading of all the things going on in the tech world and sign up for a bunch of newsletters and updates. Maybe I am finally becoming a true computer geek and keeping up with the latest technologies.
You can check out an article for
MSN Web Messenger at Windows & .Net Magazine. Apparently, the MSN site was getting too many hits because it no longer works. Its a great concept. The only thing is that corporate America not only blocks messenger services but they also track everything you are doing on the web. Also, my last job not only stopped messenger services but they also blocked a lot of websites as well. So I am not sure how much this really helps except the fact that you will be able to get on temporarily at least.
Also for those interested, the SQL 2005 Beta 2 has been released to select individuals. More on that later.
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment