Yes Everyone I am still around as you probably notice with me commenting on some others pages. Its been a crazy week and next week sounds like its going to be even crazy. Please pray for me Tuesday night as I will be working all night til the depths of the darkness. Not really sure how late thats going to be but it sounds to be interesting and crazy.
Updates:
My helmet is in...Yippeee. Just in time for the next Autocross which is July 18 at EKU (Basketball Stadium). If anyone is interested in coming out, things start around 11 and last til about 4. Hard to say when I will actually run until that morning.
Called about the recall on the transmission. They dont have the parts in yet. Probably be mid July when I can take it in to get checked out. Hopefully nothing breaks too bad btwn now and then.
By the way, all my friends dont try to call me before 9 during the week on my cell because my minutes are already almost all gone for this month which isnt over til July 26. And I went over last month 80 minutes so no more going over. At least Ill try not too.
Okay I am sure there is more but I need to head out and back to the 'Ville for a Bridal Shower.
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment