First of all, I am really going to have to start jotting down my blog ideas when they come to me. Because when I actually get around to writing in my blog, I have no clue what I was going to write about. Three or four things have come to mind in the last few days but currently I dont remember but one of them and its not really pertinent anymore.
Second of all, why the heck cant I sleep. Its after 1 in the morning and I was up til 12:30 last night. My eyes are ready to shut but my brain does not want to shut down. And my allergies are killing me. Remembered a post idea. :-) Jotting it down before I fall asleep.
Thirdly, two more days of work and I am free :-) Thanks to all of my friends who have supported me throughout the last few years. I know some of you have had to endure a lot. I really do appreciate it. Now you dont have to worry about me as much. I will hopefully get part of my sanity back as long as I survive these last two days.
Always three points to a sermon so maybe I should quit here :-) Then again,
Fourth, I am glad that some of you dont have constant free time to update and comment on blogs. Though I was disappointed on Monday, when I had nothing to keep up with because everyone was gone and nothing was happening. The one day that I am free and able to keep up and actually do a lot of thinking and nothing was happening. Glad to see that you all do have lives and/or jobs to work at.
Okay, my eyes are really shutting now. Maybe I will make it to sleep this time.
Thursday, July 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment