Well tomorrow starts a new day of a new journey in my life. Its been a long anticipated journey into new waters, though unexpectedly into new horizons. The new waters bring new challenges, people, and experiences. I ask God to guide me tomorrow as I journey up to Louisville that all the paperwork is correct and that the transition into new employment goes smoothly. (Definitely cant afford not having a job after this weekend :-) )
Amazingly I am a very very calm person at 10 pm. My outfit is picked out. My lunch is half packed. There is gas in the car (Wipes the sweat from the brow: Had a moment of doubt). I believe I am set.
Dear friends who have put up with me the last multitude of years, know that I do fully appreciate each and everyone of you. I hope that our future mtgs and gatherings will be much more upbeat and joyful. Rather than some of those dreary days after hrs and hrs of work. I know that since I received word of a new job, I have been much more upbeat person.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and there is excitement again in my life. I can actually feel the kindness and love in the air again. I can taste the joy and happiness. I see a great change in my disposition, especially now that it is really over. Though I would say not til tomorrow, when I start my new job, will I really feel the full weight lifted and the joy of a new job. Even if it is going to take me away from where I call home today.
Well guys. This may be the last you get for a few days. Then again maybe not. We will see how life and traveling goes. It is time for bed so that I can arise fully refreshed in the morning.
Monday, July 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment