Friday, July 11, 2008

Disappearing for a Few Days and more

Dear Friends who actually read my blog:

Hopefully you have been out here on a more consistent basis otherwise you are probably way behind on the news and postings. I am trying to do a better job of posting and keeping you updated on the random happenings in my life. There is a lot more to share in life but I prefer not to have the various in depth details floating on the web. I say all of that to let you know that I will probably be a bit MIA starting next week with the blog entries.

Why MIA because I will be traveling 844 miles by car or shuttle and 1086 miles by air. I will fly over, land, drive, or be transported in 5 different states as well. The journey starts on Tuesday and will end Monday evening. To make everything more interesting, I will see my apartment every one of those 7 days either in the morning or the evening. There is chance that I might change my mind and not see my apartment 2 of the 7 but that is highly unlikely.

Quick update on the exercising: Monday, I actually walked with my friend CS in the evening for another 40+ minutes to the 40 minutes in the morning. I skipped Tuesday because of a morning appointment and a craving for pizza, but hey I walked 80 minutes the day before.

Thursday, I walked 44 minutes in the morning and another probably 50+ minutes in the evening with CS. I also pulled out the 10 lbs weights and did some random arm exercises when I got back in the morning. I definitely was feeling the tension in the shoulders while at the library Thursday afternoon. I again skipped walking or exercising today because bills needed to be paid and I had lunch plans.

No comments: