I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations with family and friends in celebration of our countries independence. I spent the evening with IU friends outside of the alumni center watching fireworks from between the football stadium and Assembly Hall. Thankfully the rain stayed away for a beautiful fireworks display.
Curious, what is your most memorable 4th of July celebration and why?
I believe the most distinctive celebration for me was in 1999 in Perth, Western Australia. The American team put together an American 4th of July celebration for the youth. We had hotdogs and hamburgers and a cake with an American flag, along with lots of fun American games.
Beyond that, I would say the many 4th of July celebrations spent with my mom's family at the pool celebrating life and liberty with those we love the most.
God Bless America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment