Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Quick Update

I know everyone is looking forward to stories and pics from Ghana. They are coming in the near future. I have over 2000 digital pics and 5 rolls of film to process through before I can get things uploaded to share. I will try to upload things here and there for your viewing and knowledge attainment. The trip was awesome and the stories are almost endless and of great variety.

I returned to the United States on June 20th and spent two days with a friend in Baltimore seeing Philadelphia and Washington DC before returning to Bloomington on June 23. In which time the job process started back in full swing with three phone interviews and a campus interview scheduled for July 16. I have sense returned from Kentucky and the Lexington/Louisville area, where I attended a college friends wedding and was able to catch up with some other friends.

No comments: