Wow...two years ago I was writing a very similar post. It was about the move to Bloomington, Indiana to start this new journey in life. I left the grand state of Kentucky to pursue my Master of Education in Higher Education Student Affairs. Two years later and the degree is completed and the time has come for my departure from this beautiful town of Bloomington. I cannot tell you where exactly I am headed except for the fact that I must move out of my apartment by Thursday, July 31. Friday started the true packing and hopefully by tomorrow the majority of the apartment will be in boxes.
It is hard to pack in some ways because I don't know exactly where I am headed and how long my things may be sitting outside in the hot sun or in storage. I did finally reserve something to put my stuff in so that I can get it out of the apartment. A POD will be delivered on Wednesday with no current pick up and delivery time for its final destination. If you are around the area and would like to help pack the POD Wednesday night, please let me know.
More to come very soon, but since things are going to be very crazy this week, I thought I would post a quick update on life so you didn't think I had totally abandoned the blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment