What a wonderful and beautiful day it is here in Bloomington. I just enjoyed a lovely walk and accomplished some grocery shopping at the same time.
Walking is good. Why?
- You get some good exercise.
- You can accomplish multiple things at once.
- You can enjoy the blessings of nature.
- You get some good exercise..did I already mention that?
- You spend less money at the store because you can only carry so much back.
- You can reflect on life and writing a post like this though to write a good post you need to remember the brilliant things you came up with while walking. Oh well, I will work on that.
- You save money on gas and car expenses.
- You help the environment.
- Your own well being is better for it as well.
Those are my thoughts on why it is good to walk. Please feel free to add your own comments.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment