In order for you to continue reading the blog, I figured I better post something again. The weather was not so beautiful Thursday and Friday last week, though I did get out on Friday and went for a bit over a half an hour walk with my friend PC (my dear computer friends don't get wise one me here). I was headed out today to walk and maybe jog, but when I opened the door I realized it was actually still raining. I did manage to get the Gazelle out and walked 40 mins and 2.75 miles as I watched Saved by the Bell reruns.
Mentioning of Saved by the Bell. I spent most of Friday watching JAG and NCIS reruns, which was quite fun. I had forgotten how NCIS was launched off of JAG. It was interesting to put it all back together again.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
For the ignorant (me and my husband): what is a Gazelle and what is NCIS??
I guess we're a little behind the times. :)
A Gazelle is a glider machine at least thats what I call it.
NCIS is a great show on CBS. It actually still runs though I am questioning its return next year. It stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
haha... actually back when I was in middle school some friends occasionally called me "PC" because of the computer association... thankfully by high school and college people had found better nicknames for me :)
I am glad that your friends found better names for you and since you posted as Pauline, I will refer to you as Pauline from here on out. But if you notice, I usually refer to people as their initials.
Very nice of you to keep people somewhat anonymous... blogger automatically calls me Pauline when I comment since I'm always signed into my google account when I read people's blogs. And I'm too lazy to change it. I figure creepy stalker-types can't do much with just my first name :)
Post a Comment