Since I apparently did not set any goals for 2006, I figured I would go check out the goals for 2005 which I am going to carry over as continued goals for 2006. The original goals are in BOLD.
The first three goals definitely were a failure in 2005 and thus far in 2006.
- Loose 30 lbs that I have gained the last 6 months. Now this needs to be loose 45 lbs plus and being able to fit in the bridesmaids dress from August 2005 for my cousin's wedding New Year's Eve weekend.
- Exercise More
* I will say that this is getting a bit more attention than it has in the past two years. Today I walked to Work. The walk to work is about 38 minutes, when cutting over to the Ed bldg on the way and back. Plus approximately a 10 minute walk daily from the car to work.
- Eat Healthier
* Now that I have moved to Bloomington, I believe that this is coming around at least I am not eating out every meal nor eating really late at night.
- Make a decision about where life is headed next.
* Completed: Grad Apps, Interview, and Successful Admittance into a HESA program, as well as moving to Bloomington and after tomorrow will have classes to start taking in a bit over a week.
- Save money for that next life decision
Needs to be modified to live within the new means that are in front of me and not one with a decent salary.
* Not sure how this one went, but I can say that I am definitely avoiding the eating out these days and gas expenses will hopefully be going down as long as I stop all this crazy traveling.
- Read More
* I did read I Was Howard Hughes by Professor Carter, which was quite an enjoyable and interesting book that definitely maintained my interest even though I really had no clue who Howard Hughes was. Definite recommend.
- Finish 1 of 3 Cross-stitches for my cousin's kids in 2 weeks, and hopefully finish the other 2 by end of year :-)
* This was down to 2 cross-stitches til this past week when my mother shared the wonderful news that my cousin and his wife are expecting their second child. Sad thing is I haven't quite finished the cross-stitch for their 1st child yet. Though I do have to say, it is only in need of outlining and her information. Then I can start the second cross-stitch that I have with goals to complete it by Christmas and get started on the now third one. Maybe I can actually get caught up and get one done before the baby turns 1.
So those are the goals from the past and the current status. I feel a bit more confident that by the end of 2006 most of these will be on the right track and 2007 can start with a new set of Goals.
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment