Thursday, August 31, 2006
What's Happening to those Reds?
A little over a week ago, I was starting to get scared about the Cardinals NL Central lead dwindling down to nothing, but now I'm worried that the Reds are trying to put themselves out of the race for the pennant. For the first time in several years, I thought the Reds were actually going to have a chance at the pennant race. I will give them credit for pulling themselves off the bottom of the NL Central. Go Reds! Just don't overtake the Cardinals in the NL Central.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
There's still a chance for the Reds to pull it off. They have one of the easiest schedules the last part of the season, and many of the other teams will be beating up on each other... Of course, it's Who-Dey time, so many are jumping ship and piling on the Bengals wagon now.
Post a Comment