I really hope my tech friends are still reading my blog. I know at least one is but we may need the assistance of others. Not questioning your skills but questioning the ability of the question.
So I have been trying to setup my IU Exchange account on my home PC. I accomplished that feat in the same Profile as my previous Outlook emails, but then when I checked to see how my PALM would sync with Outlook, the results were not favorable. It was going to sync with my new exchange mailbox since it was the primary data file. I had to set it as the primary data file in order to maintain the emails on both my home pc and the network. I don't want to sync all of my home contacts and calendar events with my work/school account. So how do I solve this without creating another profile in Outlook?
For now, I have created a secondary profile in outlook which contains my IU account but that results in my mind to a lot of extra management. Any ideas or suggestions would be highly appreciated. And for those out there who say "Get with the Times and Run away from PALM", that answer doesn't work especially since I am already spending more than I make. No more new unnecessary gadgets for me :-) I've splurged about all I am going to splurge for awhile.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry, I can't help ya. I don't have a Palm and only use Outlook at work since I'm forced to, and then only for email and the calendar, so I don't have any experience with the question you're asking. Maybe long lost Nick can help...
Oh, and I'd say run away from Outlook before I'd say run away from Palm. Outlook is a disaster waiting to happen on your computer... :-)
Post a Comment