Thursday, August 10, 2006

What a Game?

::Before I start, Chris I suggest sitting down so you dont fall down with another post :-)

Back to the real post

Wednesday Night, I finally was able to find the St Louis Cardinals vs the Cincinnati Reds baseball game on TV. What a heck of a game was played that night, well at least for the hitters. If you quit watching after the first inning, you missed quite a comeback, a hold on, and then a squeeze of luck in the final inning for the Reds to win. Congratulations to the Reds for a hard fought game! Glad to see the Cards pulled out today's game with a victory.

The Cards are still up 3.5 games on the Reds in the NL Central. We will see how the weekend shakes out as both teams head east before meeting one last time during regular season in St Louis mid-week.

Go Cards! As long as the Cards are winning so can the Reds :-)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, that was quite a series against the Cards! I watched all the games except for Thurs' day game. I have a feeling the rest of the season will be that way, considering how close the teams are in the NL Central and the wildcard. This is the way it should be, if the Reds win, of course :-)