Thanks to my new Bloglines account I found this interesting article about IBM PC 25th Birthday. Since several of my old avid readers are computer geeks, I figured you would enjoy.
On that subject, Chris guess what? I think you get the distinction of being the only one in the group now using your computer degree. How does it feel?
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lol, you know, it is weird. I remember (at least I think I'm remembering it right) a conversation with Ashlee back in the G-town days RE: our pursuit of a computer degree. She said something along the lines of she wanted to be a programmer and I said I didn't. Well, look how things turned out... Granted, I'm not programming all day long, and I have a nice mixture of programming and non-programming tasks, but the fact that I'm still doing this type of stuff isn't quite what I expected.
Post a Comment