Though for the past 6 years I have worked in the IT field, personally I have continued to live in the dark ages as many of you know. So this week has definitely been a time of technology upgrade:
- Monday for the first time in over three years, I upgraded from 28.8 kbps connection to 100 mbps connection, and from rabbit ears (5 channels) to digital cable with 70 channels.
- Today with a bit more information from my friend KS, I finally plunged into the world of bloglines, setting up over 25 feeds. This was not my first attempt at setting up RSS Feed tracking. I had originally setup a page on myyahoo.com for RSS Feeds but it was not the most visually appealing, and I never went out to review it. We will see what luck I have at actually reading and keeping up with blog updates and other news now.
Well I just heard a report that the gas prices have gone sky high, so I am going to run over to SAM's and see if they still have semi-cheap gas or not.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, you feeling okay? Not only are coming over to the dark side with these tech upgrades, but you've also posted twice in 2 days! What did you do with the Robin I knew?!?
I don't know what I'd do without Bloglines. It'll save you tons of time, as well as making sure you don't miss anything.
I cannot stop laughing :-). Please don't get use to it. I have tons of spare time on my hands, only having to work 20 hrs a week and no classes yet. What do I do with the other 30 hrs that I am use to work plus the 10 plus hrs of driving that I don't have anymore.
And thanks Chris for some ideas of things to put on my bloglines. I stole some of your links from your Blogroll and added some variations to them, like the Cardinals along with the Reds.
I've also been commenting on your blog again. It is quite scary.
Post a Comment